[Openid-specs-ab] Updated Draft (draft 03) of the Migration Spec.

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Sat Aug 9 01:03:48 UTC 2014

Nat, I’m frankly surprised.  There were dozens of grammatical corrections that I gave you that you ignored.  I’ve redone my comments in the attached version, even though I shouldn’t have had to.  Please be careful in the application of the comments this time.  If you’re going to reject any of them this time, please provide me with a disposition of comments saying why.

I did make one mistake when I saved my comments this time.  I mistakenly saved them as HTML rather than .docx.  Thus, the comments all show up as notes at the end.   If any of them aren’t clear as a result, please write to me privately and I’ll explain them.  Most of them were already sent to you as comments on the -02 draft, but not all of them.  You should use Word’s compare feature to compare this .html to the original one to be sure you see all the edits I made, because not all of them have associated comments.

                                                                -- Mike