[Openid-specs-ab] Opinions sought about pre-final IETF spec references in errata

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Aug 8 05:25:09 UTC 2014

Per 1 – I did the investigation earlier today on the only spec affected by the JWS Header -> JOSE Header change is Core, which we’re already changing.

Per 2 – it’s a very limited task.

Per 3 – if we’re going to apply errata, we might as well bring the spec up to date with what’s happened in the specs we depend upon.