[Openid-specs-ab] Opinions sought about pre-final IETF spec references in errata

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 05:14:54 UTC 2014

Right.

My concerns are:

1) if there are significant change in the terminology that may cause
changes in multiple specs.
    IMHO, all of the spec suite should use a consistent terminology, and
adopting the current
    draft JWx means potentially we have to updated all of them instead of
just Core.
    This may be a larger than what we want to do right now or small enough
that we can do it.
    I have no data point on this.
2) if it is more than a moderate task, then would there be a risk that we
would have to
    repeat it when it becomes the RFC.
3) would not the frequent revving in this respect cause the impression of
the instability?

If all of them are acceptable risk, then lets do the rev.

Nat