[Openid-specs-ab] audit in OIDC

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 19:35:30 UTC 2014

Hi Zhanna,

Starting from jti means that you cannot track the failed authn/authz
requests.
Would that be OK?

If you want to track from the very beginning, then it has to start from the
client/RP's authn request, I suppose, but the randoms generated by a client
tend to be quite untrustworthy in practice. So, we may need to have some
endpoint in the OP to give out the transacion id. (BTW, mixi, one of the
largest Japanese social game vendor extended Connect and does it.)

Nat