[Openid-specs-ab] audit in OIDC

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Thu Aug 7 19:35:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

Connect dosen't specify any format for access tokens, those are implementation specific.

There has been discussion around the need for a session_id to allow backchannel messages to reference particular sessions.

At the moment the closes thing to that is nonce which is set by the Client and returned in the id_token.  It is however opaque to the AS so probably not suitable.

Is a ssession_id more of what you are looking for?   The jti is intended to stop token replay and will be changed if the id_token is refreshed.

John B.