[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 7-Aug-14

Todd W Lainhart lainhart at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 7 17:59:43 UTC 2014

> #915 - Computation of OP session_state in the IdP requires origin URI
>                             There hasn't been any response from Todd yet
to the request for a write-up

Looking at the issue, I did specify replacement text, but it looks like
you rejected it in a 02/27/14 meeting?  Were you looking for follow-up
from me?  It looks like alternatives were discussed at that meeting - as I
wasn't there, translation will be hard.

Unless I'm mistaken, the OP can't calculate the session_state parameter
based on the guidance in the current spec.

Todd Lainhart
Rational software
IBM Corporation
550 King Street, Littleton, MA 01460-1250
1-978-899-4705
2-276-4705 (T/L)
lainhart at us.ibm.com