[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #915: Session 4.2 - Computation of OP session_state in the IdP requires origin URI (openid/connect)

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 5 01:11:51 UTC 2014

Todd, getting back to this, at the working group meeting at ForgeRock during RSA, we'd discussed just using the registered redirect_uri values to initialize this value.  If there are multiple redirect_uri values with different hostnames, then the caller's redirect_uri value would be used.

Could you take a stab at supplying wording to add to the spec along those lines?

				Thanks,
				-- Mike