[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #928: Core - add back policy_uri definition? (openid/connect)

Nat Sakimura issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Aug 4 23:34:36 UTC 2014

New issue 928: Core - add back policy_uri definition?
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/928/core-add-back-policy_uri-definition

Nat Sakimura:

Perhaps we may want to add back the definition of the policy_uri to the core to make it clear that it can send the subset policy_uri for the request, esp. for the cases where request object is being used.