[Openid-specs-ab] Errata applied and other open spec issues addressed

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Aug 1 01:59:08 UTC 2014

I've applied the agreed upon errata changes, which applied to Core and Registration, as well as other changes with agreed upon resolutions to the Session, Basic, and Implicit specs.  The errata changes I'd request that people to proofread are:
               http://openid.bitbucket.org/openid-connect-core-1_0.html#SelfIssuedResponse - definition of "sub" claim value
               http://openid.bitbucket.org/openid-connect-core-1_0.html#SelfIssuedValidation - verification of "sub" claim value
               http://openid.bitbucket.org/openid-connect-registration-1_0.html#ClientMetadata - "jwk" metadata value description
I'd also like people to review this addition to Session Management:
               http://openid.bitbucket.org/openid-connect-session-1_0.html#RPLogout - "state" parameter