[Openid-specs-ab] Save the date: OIDC Day on RESTful Services in Healthcare (Sept 19, 2014 at MIT)

Thomas Hardjono hardjono at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 29 15:55:16 UTC 2014

Save the date: OIDC Day on RESTful Services in Healthcare

We are pleased to invite you to the OpenID-Connect Day at MIT on September 19th, 2014.  This day is part of the 2-day annual MIT KIT Conference at MIT on September 18-19.

http://kit.mit.edu/events

This one-day meeting will explore the technical issues related to patient data sharing using emerging technologies, such as the OpenID-Connect protocol for identity management and the User Managed Access protocol for patient consent-management.

Since this day is a continuation of our previous Workshop on Private Health Data earlier this year, our program will focus on emerging Web-scale technologies as applied to health information sharing and will be heavily weighted toward group discussion among our expert participants.

An agenda and registration information will follow in the coming days.

Thomas Hardjono (MIT)
Debbie Bucci (ONC/VA)
Don Thibeau (OIDF/OIX)

Thomas Hardjono
MIT Consortium for Kerberos & Internet Trust
w:  kit.mit.edu

e:  hardjono[at]mit.edu
m:  +1 781 729 9559
b:  http://hardjono.mit.edu