[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 28-Jul-14

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 28 23:19:40 UTC 2014

Spec call notes 28-Jul-14

Mike Jones
John Bradley
Edmund Jay
(Nat was unable to join due to being on a flight)

Agenda:
               Open Issues
               OpenID 2.0 Transition Spec
               Errata
               Interop Report from CIS

OAuth Token Exchange
               Mike and John talked draft-jones-oauth-token-exchange while waiting for others to join
               It was recognized that this is a starting point for discussion - not a final spec

Open Issues
               There are no new open issues

OpenID 2.0 Transition Spec
               We're in a working group review period now
               Most of the open issues have been settled
               There was a question of whether to return the issuer as a claim or in JRD format
                              People on the call favored just using a simple claim
               People are encouraged to read the spec this week

Errata
               Mike did some organizational work on the errata but doesn't have new drafts yet
               If people are aware of any errata for which there are not tracked issues, issues should be filed

Interop Report from CIS
               Roland, Hans, and Justin did a bunch of cross-matrix interop testing
               The results haven't been published, to our knowledge
               Mike will ask them on the interop list to share the results