[Openid-specs-ab] List of OpenID Connect and JWT libraries

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Mar 21 15:36:00 UTC 2014

Nat - can you add these?  Thanks.

From: Justin Richer [mailto:jricher at mitre.org]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 8:32 AM
To: Mike Jones; openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net
Subject: Re: [Openid-specs-ab] List of OpenID Connect and JWT libraries

Forgot to mention this PHP library for RPs, written by a fellow MITRE engineer:

https://github.com/jumbojett/OpenID-Connect-PHP/

It's an Apache 2.0 license.

 -- Justin
On 03/19/2014 11:36 PM, Mike Jones wrote:
The Libraries page at http://openid.net/developers/libraries/ has been updated to list publicly available OpenID Connect libraries and JWT/JOSE libraries.  Is your library listed?  If not, please send me the information right away so it can be included.  I plan to make an openid.net blog post tomorrow pointing people to this page.

Thanks to Nat for doing an initial cut at this and to Matias Woloski for compiling a JWT/JOSE list.

The OpenID 2.0 library list has been moved to http://openid.net/developers/libraries/obsolete/.  The specs page http://openid.net/developers/specs/ has been reorganized to move the OpenID 2.0 specs into the obsolete section.  I added the libraries link to the OpenID Connect FAQ at http://openid.net/connect/faq/.