[Openid-specs-ab] List of OpenID Connect and JWT libraries

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Mar 21 00:26:21 UTC 2014

Both languages and development environments are listed.  For instance, Drupal is more of an environment than a language.  The list isn’t that big, so I’m not that worried about it being perfectly parallel.

Anyway, if you want to tweak the libraries page, go ahead.  I’m just about to make the openid.net post about it being available.

                                                                -- Mike