[Openid-specs-ab] List of OpenID Connect and JWT libraries

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 20 03:36:36 UTC 2014

The Libraries page at http://openid.net/developers/libraries/ has been updated to list publicly available OpenID Connect libraries and JWT/JOSE libraries.  Is your library listed?  If not, please send me the information right away so it can be included.  I plan to make an openid.net blog post tomorrow pointing people to this page.

Thanks to Nat for doing an initial cut at this and to Matias Woloski for compiling a JWT/JOSE list.

The OpenID 2.0 library list has been moved to http://openid.net/developers/libraries/obsolete/.  The specs page http://openid.net/developers/specs/ has been reorganized to move the OpenID 2.0 specs into the obsolete section.  I added the libraries link to the OpenID Connect FAQ at http://openid.net/connect/faq/.