[Openid-specs-ab] token revocation endpoint in OP metadata

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 24 22:12:24 UTC 2014

I don't think this is a recall-class bug for the current specs.  That being said, I think it should be added the next time they are revised or could be added as a separate spec.  Does someone want to file an issue proposing this for a future revision or new spec so this isn't lost?

If we're being really diligent, we could also create a wiki page on the OpenID wiki with a title something like "Proposed OpenID Connect Additions", so people could refer to it before there's an actual spec, and reference it from the working group page.  (No, I'm not volunteering to do this myself, at present. :))

                                                                -- Mike