[Openid-specs-ab] end_session endpoint parameter specs

Todd W Lainhart lainhart at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 20 15:04:46 UTC 2014

Hi Torsten -

> We see the need to trigger a logout from pages, which did not previously
process a login (portal, landing page).

Would your page have a client_id available?  It's a requirement that the
provided post_logout_uri be registered.  I was trying to intuit how that
would be done given the current param spec, in which the client_id was
only available (perhaps) as the "aud" field of the id_token.

Todd Lainhart
Rational software
IBM Corporation
550 King Street, Littleton, MA 01460-1250
1-978-899-4705
2-276-4705 (T/L)
lainhart at us.ibm.com