[Openid-specs-ab] Discovery text question

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 21:04:19 UTC 2013

I suspect this was written by John.

This sentence, while obscure, IMHO, is talking about the delegation use
case.
Supppose I have used nat at sakimura.org as a user identifier.
Since I use fullxri.com as my IdP, in the end, the issuer turns out to be
fullxri.com which is different than sakimura.org.
The second sentence is talking about this, I think.

This is kind of a important usecase. While I use an obscure IdP such as
fullxri, many corporations use Google Apps for domains for their IdP
service in which case the final issuer is going to be google.com.

So, while I am open to clarification, I object for the deletion.

Nat