[Openid-specs-ab] Quick reviews of specific new text requested

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Dec 18 05:10:13 UTC 2013

1.  In http://openid.bitbucket.org/openid-connect-registration-1_0.html#ClientMetadata, search for "if omitted" and review the new accompanying text about default values for omitted parameters.  (Not all of these are new.)

2.  In http://openid.bitbucket.org/openid-connect-discovery-1_0.html#NormalizationSteps, review the new "Examples are" sentences at the end of rules 1-4.

3.  Review the new example Appendix at http://openid.bitbucket.org/oauth-v2-multiple-response-types-1_0.html#FragmentExample.

I believe I've applied all the reviews that I'm aware of.  If you know of any that I missed, please notify me ASAP.

I plan to produce Release Candidates tomorrow.