[Openid-specs-ab] Specs incorporating Justin Richer's Core review comments

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Nov 28 08:20:49 UTC 2013

These are released at http://openid.bitbucket.org/.  The number of changes was substantial, although almost all were editorial in nature.  Justin and others, you can see the Disposition of Comments (DoC) for your comments in the attached doc.  I made no remarks for proposed changes that were incorporated.  In a few cases, Justin, you may want to propose additional wording based on the comments.

The next set of edits I plan to do is to incorporate Brian's updated examples that include "kid" values and update the fields use to match the current specs.  After that, I'll address the issues that have been discussed on the list.  Finally, I'll relocate the ID Token section, and that that point we should have another release candidate.

Thanks Justin, for the thoughtful and detailed review.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!