[Openid-specs-ab] Processing sector_identifier_uri values

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Nov 28 01:46:49 UTC 2013

I've added this text to my working copy of Registration:

                This MUST be validated at registration time;
                there is no requirement for the OP to retain the contents of this JSON file
                or to retrieve or revalidate its contents in the future.

This follows the text:
                The values registered in <spanx style="verb">redirect_uris</spanx>
                MUST be included in the elements of the array,
                or registration MUST fail.

Let me know if you believe this addresses the issue or if you would like to see different wording.

                                                                -- Mike