[Openid-specs-ab] Scope -> Claims Mapping

Richer, Justin P. jricher at mitre.org
Mon Nov 25 18:33:15 UTC 2013

You can already add whatever extra optional discoverable features you want to your server's configuration page (from my understanding). MITREid Connect has the "introspection_endpoint" listed, for instance, and I know that Deutsch Telekom's server has a bunch of other URLs there as well. So it's no problem if OX does it, the only question is whether or not you want to get others to do it the same way (i.e.: standardize on that structure).

 -- Justin