[Openid-specs-ab] Login Initiation endpoint.

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Nov 25 16:34:47 UTC 2013

I think it would be useful for you to give us several elements of context:

1.  There was some kind of attack envisioned that led us to have the RP always effectively initiate the login.  What was that attack and how does that attack relate to this new functionality?

2.  What equivalent parameter(s) does SAML use that enable it to have fewer round trips?  Is SAML susceptible to the above attack?

3.  What's the rationale for the short expiration time?

                                                            -- Mike