[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #883: Order of the description about iframe (openid/connect)
Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Oct 17 02:06:45 UTC 2013
Updated. Please review the draft at http://openid.bitbucket.org/openid-connect-session-1_0.html.
From: Ryo Ito [mailto:ritou.06 at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 7:22 PM
To: Mike Jones
Cc: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net
Subject: Re: [Openid-specs-ab] Issue #883: Order of the description about iframe (openid/connect)
I modified your Word file and attached it.
My suggestion is simply, each contents of 4.1 and 4.2 are not changed, and RP iframe is explained earlier.
- The RP developer will understand a request and the response of postMessage necessary for implementation in section 4.1.
- And the OP developer will understand the method of its verification afterwards.
2013/10/16 Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com<mailto:Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>>
I tried to figure out exactly what you wanted last night while preparing the release candidates, and realized that I wasn't sure. It would be good to get this updated by the time we publish final specifications for Core, etc.
Could you do me a favor? I've attached a Word version of the current Session spec with tracked changes turned on. Could you edit it into the form that you'd like it to be and send it back to me?
Don't worry about grammar or section numbers. I realize that English grammar is difficult, what with the plurals and articles not present in Japanese. I'll sort that out. Beyond reordering the sections, which I understand, I'd like to know what kind of text changes you had in mind to connect the sections together and make the description easier to understand and flow better.
From: openid-specs-ab-bounces at lists.openid.net<mailto:openid-specs-ab-bounces at lists.openid.net> [mailto:openid-specs-ab-bounces at lists.openid.net<mailto:openid-specs-ab-bounces at lists.openid.net>] On Behalf Of Ryo Ito
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 1:38 AM
To: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net<mailto:openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
Subject: [Openid-specs-ab] Issue #883: Order of the description about iframe (openid/connect)
New issue 883: Order of the description about iframe https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/883/order-of-the-description-about-iframe
I think that the order of the description about iframe should reverse.
The implementer may be easy to understand a description along the real data flow (OP -> RP -> RP iframe -> OP iframe -> RP iframe...)
4. Session Status Change Notification
- Two iframe is necessary for this implementation
- RP iframe knows id of OP iframe
- Polling by repeating postMessage
4.1 RP iframe
- This iframe MUST know the ID of the OP iframe so that it can postMessage to the OP iframe.
- The postMessage includes client_id and session_state
- The received data would either be changed or unchanged.
4.2 OP iframe
- The OP iframe has access to Browser state at the OP...
- The OP iframe MUST recalculate it from the previously obtained Client ID, the source origin URL (from the postMessage), and the current OP Browser state.
- The response is ...
Openid-specs-ab mailing list
Openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net<mailto:Openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
Email : ritou.06 at gmail.com<mailto:ritou.06 at gmail.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-ab