[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect Core draft available for review/discussion

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Sat Oct 12 02:18:02 UTC 2013

I've released an updated version of OpenID Connect Core to http://openid.bitbucket.org/openid-connect-core-1_0.html.  This version has the heavy lifting part of the restructuring done - separating Authentication from other features and having separate Authentication sections for the Authorization Code Flow, the Implicit Flow, and the hybrid flows. The validation procedures for steps are now also specified immediately following the descriptions of those steps.

If you have a moment, please skim the structure of Section 2 and let me know if you think it's already right as-is or if you'd like to see any specific changes.  I hope to have a complete restructured version of Core ready for the call on Monday.

                                                                -- Mike

P.S.  I haven't spell & grammar checked this snapshot, so expect to find a few of those kinds of errors if you read closely.