[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #886: Decide whether we would do the re-factoring in this round (openid/connect)

Torsten Lodderstedt torsten at lodderstedt.net
Thu Oct 10 07:14:37 UTC 2013


+1 do the refactoring now

> Am 10.10.2013 um 08:12 schrieb "Nat Sakimura" <issues-reply at bitbucket.org>:
> 
> New issue 886: Decide whether we would do the re-factoring in this round
> https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/886/decide-whether-we-would-do-the-re
> 
> Nat Sakimura:
> 
> We have run out of the time. 
> 
> Shipping is the biggest feature. 
> We need to start the 60 days review period now. 
> 
> Our original plan was: 
> 
> December 4, 2013    Final Approved
> November 27, 2013    Final Vote Starts
> November 13, 2013    Final Vote Notice Starts
> September 28, 2013    Final Review Period Starts
> 
> To finish by Christmas, we the deadline is to go with the Final review period on Oct. 18. We have only a week left. 
> 
> December 24, 2013    Final Approved
> December 17, 2013    Final Vote Starts
> December 3, 2013    Final Vote Notice Starts
> October 18, 2013    Final Review Period Starts
> 
> As even if the refactored draft becomes ready for review now, we do not have enough time to review in detail within the working group to meet the above deadline. I propose to go with the current organization with minimal fix applied for the final. 
> 
> We could do the refactored version as ISO PAS (Publicly Available Specification) which requires the change in the organization anyways. For the refactored version, I was deliberately following ISO directives to meet their requirements, by the way. 
> 
> 
> 
> Responsible: Nat
> _______________________________________________
> Openid-specs-ab mailing list
> Openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net
> http://lists.openid.net/mailman/listinfo/openid-specs-ab


More information about the Openid-specs-ab mailing list