[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #884: Decide whether to keep Basic and Implicit in the final set of specifications (openid/connect)

Torsten Lodderstedt torsten at lodderstedt.net
Thu Oct 10 07:13:00 UTC 2013

Hi Mike,

why should there be a need to have such additional specs if the set of openid spec is better readable itself? I thought this is the goal of the whole restructuring. Furthermore, suplication of text, as in the case of the mentioned specs, makes maintaining consistency across specs harder.

regards,
Torsten.