[Openid-specs-ab] Reminder for today's call

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 06:33:49 UTC 2013

In 7.5 hours time, we will have another WG call.

We have to come to conclusions on the remaining issues.

As I have written in #886, we are running out of time.
We have to ship the specifications.
But regardless of going forward is the current document structure or
reorganized one, we have to resolve these issues.

Thus, we will be discussing these issues in this call.

Note that both I and John are going to be calling in from Admirals house in
London during the OIX meetings so the call-in condition may not be good,
but we will try.

In case that our connection was so bad that we could not effectively
express ourselves: The top priority for me is shipping the core specs.,
i.e., in the current specs list, Messages and Standard.

Thus, my preference is that we do not touch the normative requirements at
all unless it is a security hole.

Best,