[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #885: Decide whether Session Management is ready to be a final specification (openid/connect)

Michael Jones issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Oct 9 22:53:52 UTC 2013

New issue 885: Decide whether Session Management is ready to be a final specification
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/885/decide-whether-session-management-is-ready

Michael Jones:

At present, to my knowledge, only one RP (NRI) and one OP (Microsoft) have been interop tested for session management - and then, only for the RP-initiated logout case.

We need to decide whether we have sufficient confidence in Session Management to take it final now, or whether to wait until more interop testing has occurred.