[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 26-Sep-13

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Fri Sep 27 22:40:23 UTC 2013

Sorry I missed this call, I had a different work related commitment. I just
wanted to chime in quickly on two things inline below.

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 7:39 PM, Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>wrote:

>  Spec call notes 26-Sep-13****
>
> Pre-IETF 88 Meeting:****
>
>                Karen O'Donoghue has a room for OAuth interop the Sunday
> before IETF 88****
>
>                John is still working on determining when our time block
> will be****

This might be heresy but could we consider meeting *during* the week of
IETF rather than the Sunday before? Maybe in the early evening or over a
lunch or two or something like that? I know personally it's hard be away
from my family often and weekend work and travel is even harder. Just
thought I'd ask...

**

> Implementation of JavaScript apps:****
>
>                Mike asked how people are doing signature validation in
> JavaScript only RPs****

I don't know if anyone is using them but there are a good number of
JavaScript libraries that do JWS/JWT. The author of one of them recently
published an "Algorithm Support Matrix" at
http://kjur.github.io/jsjws/index_mat.html with a number of
implementations, many of which are JavaScript.