[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect Core draft available for review/discussion

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Sep 25 00:19:52 UTC 2013

I've completed the merger of Messages and Standard and released the result as openid-connect-core-1_0-12, both to bitbucket and to the specs directory.  See:
                http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-core-1_0-12.html
                http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-core-1_0.html             (always points to the current released version)
                http://openid.bitbucket.org/openid-connect-core-1_0.html      (always points to the current working version)

The refactoring is next...