[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect Core draft available for review/discussion

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 23 22:23:50 UTC 2013

I've released my current draft of OpenID Connect Core - the merger of Messages and Standard - at http://openid.bitbucket.org/openid-connect-core-1_0.html so that we can discuss it on the call at the top of the hour.  As discussed on the previous call, this initial version is organized like Messages - not yet like Nat's refactoring.  This was to make it easier to make sure that nothing was dropped from either Messages or Standard.  I've confirmed this by reading the diffs between both sets of sources.

The next step is to do the restructuring along the lines of Nat's draft.