[Openid-specs-ab] acr values

mike at gluu.org mike at gluu.org
Tue Aug 13 14:09:09 UTC 2013

John,

I like it... in fact we could also do a mapping for auth_mode, because
the way OX uses auth_mode is different than what is proposed for "amr"
(in OX auth_mode can't be multi-value).

So I think the main issue is that the way acr is defined in the spec,
it is a little hard for us "normal people" to understand. A few more
examples would be helpful.

Also, I'm a little unclear where the registry would exist. Is there a
standard location in .well-known to publish these policies?

thx,

Mike