[Openid-specs-ab] acr values

Tim Bray tbray at textuality.com
Mon Aug 12 21:45:10 UTC 2013

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 2:42 PM, Anthony Nadalin <tonynad at microsoft.com>wrote:

>  I can see folks not wanting to look in multiple places and try to piece
> these together but want a single state value

Exactly right.

I agree with John that it’s going to be tough to come up with something
that will actually be helpful to RPs, but I’m getting weary of telling them
“No, you shouldn’t want that”, so I think we’re probably going to have to
offer something, and I’m actively thinking about how best to communicate
that in the OIDC framework.  -T