[Openid-specs-ab] acr values

Anthony Nadalin tonynad at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 12 20:49:39 UTC 2013

In some cases the RP may not understand all what the IdP is saying, like state of the session, the RP may not deal or care with session state, may only deal with authentication strength and relies on short lived tokens for enforcing sessions, so what would you expect the RP to do with the combined URI in your example?