[Openid-specs-ab] ECDH+KDF example (was Re: Spec Call note 5-Aug-2013)

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Wed Aug 7 23:05:37 UTC 2013

Sure (but you are supposed to be on vacation so you shouldn't look at it
until next week),

z - (the output from the ECDH key agreement):
nlbZHYFxNdNyg0KDv4QmnPsxbqPagGpI9tqneYz-kMQ

and the final output is usEpwFIC_qrmBExntFwxMA

both are base64url encodings of the octets

If you need other intermediate values, just let me know. I'll need to
instrument a little to get at them.