[Openid-specs-ab] ECDH+KDF example (was Re: Spec Call note 5-Aug-2013)

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Tue Aug 6 00:16:03 UTC 2013

> New examples in JWT and JOSE specs
> -----------------------------------
> Edmund will start working on it right after this call.

I've been able to verify the new nested JWT example.

But I haven't been able to reproduce the same results as in the new
example with ECDH-ES Key Agreement and Concat KDF at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-14#appendix-D

If Edmund or anyone is working on it, I'd love to share notes or
intermediate results or code to try and figure it out.

Mike is on vacation this week so isn't around to defend his examples :)