[Openid-specs-ab] WG recommendation for the 2nd Implementer's Drafts

n-sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Sat Jun 8 00:03:28 UTC 2013

Dear Mr. Secretary (of OpenID Foundation),

As the chair of the OpenID AB/Connect working group, I am happy to
inform you that the working group has reached consensus that the
following drafts have attained a stable state. We foresee no normative
technical change barring breaking changes in the outside specifications
that we rely on.

The list of the drafts that the working group recommends as
Implementer's Drafts are:

- http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-basic-1_0-28.html

- http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-implicit-1_0-11.html

- http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0-20.html

- http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-standard-1_0-21.html

- http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-discovery-1_0-17.html

- http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-registration-1_0-19.html

- http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-session-1_0-15.html

- http://openid.net/specs/oauth-v2-multiple-response-types-1_0-08.html

Please send them to the 45 days public review and unless the working
group or the board notifies you of the necessity for the revision during
the period, to the subsequent membership vote.

Yours sincerely,

Nat Sakimura
Chairman, AB/Connect WG, OpenID Foundation

--
Nat Sakimura (n-sakimura at nri.co.jp)
Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.

PLEASE READ:
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete your copy from
your system.