[Openid-specs-ab] 24 hour notice for review of potential Implementer's Drafts

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 7 20:31:43 UTC 2013

I believe that we're finally done, and ready to start the 45 day review period!!!

Nat, if you believe that we have consensus that we're done, can you (as working group chair) send me (as OIDF secretary) a note asking for the review period to begin?  Then I'll make the post to the OpenID blog kicking off the review.

The specifications are:

*        http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-basic-1_0-28.html

*        http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-implicit-1_0-11.html

*        http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0-20.html