[Openid-specs-ab] Messages Review 2

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 23:01:33 UTC 2013

Thanks Mike.

Just quickly getting back on "Claims".

I have removed the notion of being "asserted" from the definition of
"Claim" since we are using "Claim" in the sense of "Attribute", which does
not have the notion of being "asserted". Attributes are there whether or
not it is asserted by somebody or not.

If you really want the notion of "asserted" in the definition of "Claim",
we have to use "Attribute" instead in several instances. I am happier that
way. Do you really want to go there?

Simpler way is just to drop the notion of being asserted from the
definition of Claim and put the notion into Claims Provider definition.
That's what I did, in the interest of time.