[Openid-specs-ab] Keys used in Standard examples

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 21:23:55 UTC 2013

Nice. Thanks!

2013/06/05 2:13¡¢Justin Richer <jricher at mitre.org> ¤Î¥á¥Ã¥»©`¥¸:

 FWIW, I've built a utility program that uses the Nimbus-JOSE-JWT library
to generate public and private keys, and it prettyprints the resulting keys
to the console:

https://github.com/mitreid-connect/json-web-key-generator

 -- Justin

On 06/03/2013 05:06 PM, Edmund Jay wrote:

 Hi Mike,

I've attached the JWKs for the private keys used by the client and the
server for signing.
client.jwk is used by the client in section 2.2.2.2
server.jwk is used by the server in sectino 2.2.6.1

The public JWK key listed in section 2.2.6.1 is used to validate the  ID
Token instead of the Request Object.

BTW, the JWK's are generated using Nimbus-JOSE-JWT library since I don't
have one that supports private keys yet.

-- Edmund