[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 3-Jun-13

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 4 18:56:58 UTC 2013

Spec call notes 3-Jun-13

John Bradley
Nat Sakimura
Mike Jones
Edmund Jay

Agenda:
               Open Issues:
               Implementer's Drafts Announcement and Schedule
               Cloud Identity Summit
               WebFinger
               Profiling OpenID Connect for 'Native SSO'

Open Issues:
               We determined resolutions for all the open issues

Implementer's Drafts Announcement and Schedule:
               Mike will apply edits
               Mike will then send a 24 hour notice again
               After that Nat, as WG chair, will send Mike, as Secretary, a notice saying that the published versions are to be submitted to a membership vote
               We will use announcements based on those below:
                              http://openid.net/2011/12/23/review-of-proposed-openid-connect-implementer%e2%80%99s-drafts/
                              http://openid.net/2012/02/07/vote-for-openid-connect-implementers-drafts-are-open/
                              http://openid.net/2012/02/16/openid-connect-implementers-drafts-approved/
                              http://openid.net/tag/implementers-draft/

Cloud Identity Summit
               Roland will be coming to CIS

WebFinger
               People need to continue reviewing drafts in a timely fashion as they come out

Profiling OpenID Connect for 'Native SSO'
               Paul Madsen has sent a draft charter to Nat, John, and Mike for preliminary review