[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 28-May-13

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Wed May 29 02:51:13 UTC 2013

Thanks Mike.

I calculated the projected dates. (2ID stands for 2nd Implementor's Draft)

December 1, 2013 Final Approved
November 24, 2013 Final Vote Starts
November 10, 2013 Final Vote Notice Starts
September 25, 2013 Final Review Period Starts
September 18, 2013 WG Consensus and notice to OIDF Secretary
July 28, 2013 2ID Approved
July 21, 2013 2ID Vote Starts
July 7, 2013 2ID Vote Notice Starts
June 6, 2013 2ID Review Period Starts
May 30, 2013 WG Consensus and notice to OIDF Secretary

Looking at these dates, I am not optimistic as to the progress of JWx.
We should also prepare the contingency. If, at the end, we did not need to
use the contingency, that's good.
But not being ready is a bit silly.