[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 8-Apr-13

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 9 00:05:16 UTC 2013

Spec call notes 8-Apr-13

John Bradley
Mike Jones
Nat Sakimura
Edmund Jay

Agenda:
                Open Issues
                JOSE Status

Open Issues:
                No new open issues
                Nat had assigned #712 to John for him to supply proposed "azp" wording
                Mike will apply the edits for the current open issues after sending out review drafts of the JOSE specs

F2F WG Meeting on May 6 before IIW
                Mike will work on securing a room at Microsoft Mountain View for that afternoon
                He'll also see if he can get a sponsored lunch
                We'll solicit agenda items in advance and also go over any open issues
                We'll set up eventbrite registration after securing the venue

JOSE Status:
                Jim Schaad has asked some of the consensus call questions he'd committed to asking
                                For instance: Use of AES-HMAC algorithm - Consensus Request
                                Mike is asking him to finish asking those he committed to last week
                David McGrew hasn't been responding to Mike's status inquiries
                                Mike will try to call him tomorrow
                Mike has now merged the JSON Serialization specs into the JWS and JWE specs
                He hopes to have review drafts of the JOSE specs by the end of the week