[Openid-specs-ab] A question about Userinfo endpoint

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 13:18:41 UTC 2013

In the initial phase, it has to do the account linking.
However, the notion of how to federate the user accounts between different
domains are not well defined in OAuth.
If the application server and the authorization server are in the same
domain, then, it may suffice to be pure play oauth. It may be OK for the
federated case, but we have not done the security analysis on it. That is
why we are leveraging on OpenID Connect for now.