[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 18-Feb-13

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 19 00:38:53 UTC 2013

Spec call notes 18-Feb-13

John Bradley
Mike Jones
Edmund Jay

Agenda:
                Open Issues
                Native Test Client

Open Issues:
                #739: Define minimum registration contents for requests to self-issued OPs
                                John stated that redirect_uri and jwk_url are the minimum required values
                                He will also describe the registration values for encryption
                #766: Messages - Do we need three ways of requesting "acr" values?
                                Added comments about possible options.  Will continue discussing.
                #767: Messages - Do we need three ways of requesting "sub" values? Messages
                                Resolved as won't fix - all three ways convey different information
                #772: Registration & Discovery - Add Terms of service URL by the server to the registering client_id
                                We agreed to add discovery parameters for the OP tos and policy
                #759: DoS Attack caused by request_uri support
                                We discussed possible mitigations
                New issues filed as a result of discussions on the call: #778, #779, #780, #781

Native Test Client:
                John didn't have any new status from Pam