[Openid-specs-ab] [openid/connect] Messages - DoS Attack caused by request_uri support (issue #759)

Nat Sakimura issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Thu Feb 7 13:11:36 UTC 2013

--- you can reply above this line ---

New issue 759: Messages - DoS Attack caused by request_uri support
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/759/messages-dos-attack-caused-by-request_uri

Nat Sakimura:

I just heard that there was some concern about supporting request_uri because of the possibility of the DoS Attack.

I do not understand it, but if it is real, we should add some notes in the Security Consideration.

following the issue.