[Openid-specs-ab] [openid/connect] Registration - DoS Attack caused by Dynamic Registration? (issue #758)

Nat Sakimura issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Thu Feb 7 13:09:59 UTC 2013

--- you can reply above this line ---

New issue 758: Registration - DoS Attack caused by Dynamic Registration?
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/758/registration-dos-attack-caused-by-dynamic

Nat Sakimura:

It seems there are some concerns regarding the DoS attack caused by request_uri.

I wonder if DynReg would not cause the DoS attack as well.

If it does, we should add some comments in the security consideration section.

following the issue.