[Openid-specs-ab] [openid/connect] Registration 3.2 - Should Update be able to return an updated client_secret? (issue #756)

Michael Jones issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Thu Feb 7 06:53:03 UTC 2013

--- you can reply above this line ---

New issue 756: Registration 3.2 - Should Update be able to return an updated client_secret?
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/756/registration-32-should-update-be-able-to

Michael Jones:

Registration currently says "The Authorization Server MUST NOT include the Client Secret or Request Access Token in this response."

John, Vladimir and I believe that an udpated client_secret should be able to be returend.  Justin disagreed

If we keep Update (see #755) I think we should allow an updated client_secret.

following the issue.