[Openid-specs-ab] Dynamic Client Registration

Justin Richer jricher at mitre.org
Wed Feb 6 20:38:34 UTC 2013

I've incorporated many of Nat's design choices into the OAuth DynReg
document and have posted to the OAuth list for feedback. This includes
use of RESTful HTTP verbs and the link structure for communicating the
endpoint URLs. I also incorporated some of his editor's notes which also
came up earlier on the OAuth list, including JSON-in.

I left in a method to do rotate_secret, pending discussion on the
functionality. It parallels the client_update function in many ways.

I would encourage everyone to read over the new DynReg spec before the
OIDC call tomorrow.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg

  -- Justin