[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect: UI language

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 12:37:11 UTC 2013

+1

=nat via iPhone

Feb 3, 2013 10:54、Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com> のメッセージ:

  John, I agree that this is an issue that applies to OAuth as well as
Connect, but I believe we need to put a stake in the ground on how Connect
should solve it for the current implementer’s drafts.

For discussion purposes, one option would be to define a “lang” parameter
whose value is a space-separated list of BCP 47 language identifiers.

Would that work for people, or would you like to see something different?

                                                            -- Mike